Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st of September, 2011 - I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of updatefulness. I warned y'all I'd be away for most of august. The season's change has come, and we're finally out of winter and into spring. It is now September. I'll spare you any poetry about spring, as that'd be kind of pointless for a blog about making a movie... Now, I mentioned last time that I'd send the second draft out to my group of readers. None of whom have finished reading it yet. Hopefully soon. Some are part way through, and other's I haven't heard from in a while.

So in the meantime, I'm using my time in other areas of working on the movie. My plans for September include working on some costume stuff. Getting experience in filming and editing. (I've got a few mini film projects to get myself some experience before shooting the movie itself.) Casting. Writing the plan for the teaser trailer. Location scouting, and hopefully even storyboarding. Also want to make the MOP logo animation thing. Lots to do! Quite excited.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

No comments:

Post a Comment