Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

29th of October, 2011 - Quick update

One update's better than none. It saves one whole letter in counting, too, but I guess writing the post makes up for that... Hmmm... Logic fail. Anyway, so nine pages on the short film that goes before The Archer's Fable. If you've seen the thingy near the top of the blog about page counts, you'll have noticed "The Robber's Rose" hopefully. Intriguing title, isn't it? Quite fond of it. It's origin's are somewhat amusing. I wanted to give a small story to a character that briefly appears in the first teaser I wrote for The Archer's Fable. Anyway, I've just written a little interrogation scene, and this thought came to mind, which I hope some of you at least find amusing:

"I love how people become cooperative when you threaten them with something deadly. Life just becomes so much easier for the person holding the weapon."

If you didn't find that amusing, you probably found it sounded messed up. Oh well, my head is a bit messy. Don't clean it out as regularly as my virtual trash bin, but still more regularly than my real one. Hmmm... Perhaps I'm online too much.
Anyhow, glad I posted! I'm going to Armageddon Expo tomorrow after church. Good luck to anyone doing NaNoWriMo (or equivalents) in November, just thought I'd say that.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

No comments:

Post a Comment