Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

11th of June, 2011 - Sorry again!

Eh, it's been four days. I really did intend to write a post sooner... At least I'm doing it now. Been busy moving furniture stuff lots. So I'm at 79 pages now hooray! Kitty- a friend who's commented on here a few times, has written a copule funny parodies off the baddie, Galen. Good fun to read. Back on the script topic, John was spying, and Galen stabbed someone under the left arm again. How exciting.

Lots of people ask, WHY THE LEFT ARM? Well logically, the heart, obviously. However whenever I would mention Galen killing someone that way to my friends, they've heard it so much now, they say left armpit... "Oh, Icey's killing people by stabbing them under the left armpit again." Haahaa. YOu'd be amazed how much this joke actually comes up. It's scary. Heh-heh. But yep, I'm still here, still writing. Just been a few busy days is all.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

No comments:

Post a Comment