Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28th of June, 2011 - Really, The End

Haahaa- Sorry it's been a while again. I've re-written a couple scenes, and added a few more to properly finish the first draft. Hooray! 107 Pages! Smoothed over the character change-transition some, and added a more climatic-climax. It's nine minutes until midnight and I have Small-group tomorrow, so I should really be off to bed. Mmm, potluck dinner tomorrow night! Offtopic... Er, so my spellchecker turned off part way through writing this evening for some reason. I'll go over the spelling and do a final review and grammar checks and whatnot tomorrow before sending it out to my little group of readers. But thought I'd post, seeing as y'all deserve a post for waiting almost a week for me to post. Haahaa, I'm tired. Good night.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

1 comment: