Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

3rd of June, 2011 - Funny realization

It totally just occurred to me this evening, that almost every character identifed, save for a few, are male. I know that guys did more in those days, but this is just kind of ironic. Oh well. Got some more done today, so that's good! I was on a bit of an awkward pause at the start of Act 2B, trying to figure out what to do. Got to page 53 tonight, hooray! Sent it to my little band of readers, whom will get it in the morning.

Oh, and THANK YOU KITTY! Told you, I'd mention you. I must've been incredibly thick, because I kept on going to the template designer to try and change it, rather than just the design panel where you can change the header to a graphic. So thank you for pointing this out to me. Now you can look at the shiny title graphic up there and thank Kitty for telling me how to put that up. And telling me that the first version I put up there was too big. Though I knew before she said it, and changed it. But we both agreed is the main thing!

Started off today by copying the script for Veil of Trees into Celtex today. When you don't know what to write, reformat! Hooray! Also watched Doctor Who while doing this, so yeah. Series 3. I watch in a weird order. Series 5, Series 1, Series 2, Series 3 & 6 at the same time... A bit like my script writing order, eh?

And I can almost change this post to saying 4th of June. It's 11:55 PM. Good night. One last thing though; did you know the celtic name "Edan", means "Little Fire"? Heh-heh, fitting.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

1 comment: