Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

16th of June, 2011 - Typical me.

Sorry again for taking a while. Nothing new on the writing front, but I did another read-through today. Pages still at 79, but it took me an hour and 34 minutes to read out-loud. Read-throughs are quite handy for more than guesstimating time. It helps with checking how realistic the dialog is, how clear it is, and it also helps you to spot typos in the script or a better way to say something. Maybe I should try it with my blog posts sometime, haha. They also help if you haven't worked on your script for a few days and need to get back into the flow of the story. So yep, that's what I did today.

Added later: Updated the "What's Bowstring?" Page, just so y'all know.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

No comments:

Post a Comment