Progress

Second Draft: Bowstring - The Archer's Fable, 124 Pages
First Draft: Bowstring - The Robber's Rose, 23 Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

19th of June, 2011 - Writing again

Made another music track after my post on the 17th. Also now... So... I've got three more pages done... It's 11:180 PM. I'm really thinking now, where should I end The Archer's Fable? I know Veil of Trees mostly picks up a couple years later from the end of TAF. So before the end, John must spoilers spoilers spoilers, blah blah blah. Iven must spoilers spoilers spoilers, blah blah blah. And so that's as much as I know solidly about the ending of The Archer's Fable. Haha...... Sorry, that was very vague.

I'm TRYING to talk to Dannflow about what to do, but he keeps talking about clothes the 10th Doctor wore... so that's not really helpful. "Yum" was equally as helpful a while back. Oh well, it must be my lot in life to try and figure these things out on my own. Heh. I did remember another important thing that needs to happen before the second movie. Wow, I can't believe I'd forgot that for so long... I'd better add it to my notes so I don't forget.

-Icey
Mountains of Parchment

No comments:

Post a Comment